Workshops and Events
The Westboro Learning Center is dedicated to supporting families as they grow and develop through life. We offer help in the forms of support groups, educational workshops for parents and older children, and through offering events where relationships can bloom and flourish.
In the coming year we hope to offer the following:
- Family Field Trips
- New Parent “I need to go talk and hang out with other adults!” Support Group
- Wellness and Self-Esteem Workshops
- Financial Workshops for Adults and Teens
- Tween Girls and Significant Female Role Model Events
- Tween Boys and Significant Male Role Model Events
- Workshops on Topics of Interest to Parents
- Popsicle Play-dates for Moms and Tots
And we’re open to your suggestions for more!